Monday, June 02, 2008

HOOPLOVERS Launch into the Spin

On the weekend when my favorite space in Tokyo right now, CLASKA Studio A, transformed from this...


to this...


then to this...


THIS...


AND THIS!!!!...


my heart did a little jig, my whole body couldn't stop smiling and I felt the hoop love swirling throughout the whole space!

The first HOOPLOVERS Beginner's Level 1 Workshop held at CLASKA on Saturday and Sunday was made possible by a group of intensely hot hoopers. I am forever grateful for what they brought to the space on the weekend - fun loving spirits, huge smiles, slinky bodies, a desire to work it, hot dance moves and courageous fire! Thank you Hoop Lovers!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger GMH said...

This is amazing! I didn't know anything like this existed!

19/6/08 12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks like so much fun! B xo

22/6/08 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home