Saturday, May 17, 2008

Zoestyles at Kera Shop Shinjuku

Zoestyles fashion range created by Japanese designer Takada San is the funkiest look on the streets of Tokyo this season. Recently featured in Kera magazine and selected to show in the Shinjuku Marui Department store, Onejuku, the uniquely styled jackets are spreading style and individuality.

A while back when Zoestyles came to TOKYOMADE, Masao and I had some fun taking pics of the latest styles. I got to do my best model impersonation and Masao donned his photographer hat. The photos turned out pretty well for a quick shoot so when Masao told me that Zoestyles might use some of the pics I was happy to share them.

Remembering about the Onejuku showing while strolling through Shinjuku yesterday I decided to take a peek and see if I really had become famous! ;)



I was actually a bit overwhelmed with seeing my image throughout the department store so of course I forced Mark to archive the event by taking some silly pics.







At Design Festa today we stopped into the Zoestyles booth for a quick chat and I thanked him intensely for giving me my 15 minutes of model stardom! I always dreamed of being a model for a funky fashion label...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Mika said...

That is so cool! :) That would feel surreal to see photos of yourself in a shop, but totally fun at the same time.

18/5/08 1:22 AM  
Blogger leila marie said...

Ladies and Gentlemen Zoesytles presents
Tokyo Fashion Week featuring:
Kate,
Naomi,
Tyra and introducing Sushizume's very own
DEANNE "SUPER HOOPER" TONKING!
Next stop
Paris,
Milan,
NYC!!!!!!!!!

18/5/08 9:30 AM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

ha ha yes all in the name of fun!

18/5/08 9:55 AM  
Blogger Sigsy said...

Haha - that is so ace!
I thought those pics were excellent when I saw them.
Congratulations on your ever expanding 15 minutes of fame.

18/5/08 11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely brilliant. I'm sorry but I'll be using your picture for reference the next time I have a haircut.

28/5/08 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home