Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hoop Lovers



I am super excited to announce the launch of my new hoop dance site Hoop Lovers. As some of you may know I had a tricky time deciding on the site and business name for my new hoop dance instruction and performance adventure. I had chopped and changed from hoop glow to hoop fusion to all number of things hoopy but when I stumbled upon Hoop Lovers it just seemed right!

(Photo taken by foqas at ABM party @ JZ Brat Shibuya, Tokyo)
The site is a little bare at the moment but I have big plans and look forward to sharing the hoop love with you!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Mika said...

I am excited to see what it becomes!

That photo is amazing, I love the composition, color, and the look on your gorgeous face!

29/4/08 11:08 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Nice site. I wish you much luck. I always like your pictures. Aimee is right -- you have a look of pure joy on your face!

30/4/08 9:48 AM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

Aimee you make my day with each and every comment! THANK YOU

30/4/08 10:37 AM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

Sandy thank you for always supporting me with your sweetness! I love reading your comments!

30/4/08 10:38 AM  
Blogger leila marie said...

I love you like a fat kid loves cake. This site looks great! See you Sunday!

30/4/08 3:46 PM  
Blogger bunnyhoopstar said...

hey lady hoop love. congratulations! super cool site and just LOVE those array of classes. very funky. bring it ON x0x

5/5/08 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home