Monday, April 07, 2008

Funky Feminine Style

Zoestyles designer and creator, Eigo Takada first made a name for himself as a student at Central Saint Martin's College of Art and Design London . Upon returning to Japan in 1999 he founded the brand Zoestyles and can now be found in over 15 stores around Japan.
ZOESTYLES
Hot on the heels of Zoestyles recent showing at the Kera! Shop in Shinjuku Marui TOKYOMADE is breathless over the launch on the Zoestyle Spring range.
ZOESTYLES
The range has a definite goth edge to it with a powerfully, funky feminine street look. The cut of each of these jackets is uniquely individual. As the model for the latest range I got to feel the fashion force that each jacket provides. Assertive and unrelenting feminine style. Strong and sophisticated. Powerful and uncomplicated. Unique and victorious.
ZOESTYLES Dracula Bancho
You can check out more pics over at the TOKYOMADE flickr and of course see the new Spring range on TOKYOMADE

9 Comments:

Blogger World Wide Alternative said...

Oooooooooo, jackets! My fav! Xxx

7/4/08 8:42 PM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

oooh these are hotties
I want them all!!
So hard to let them go!

7/4/08 9:05 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

You look fantastic! You make a great model :)

I love the asymmetric hems of the jackets, they are so sweet and unusual at the same time.

I will keep them in mind when I am rolling in pounds and can afford to shop again :P

7/4/08 9:19 PM  
Blogger Sigsy said...

Great jackets and you make a great model! The photos are really good too. I love the khaki jacket.

7/4/08 10:10 PM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

Thanks Jen!
Oh yes to be earning pounds or Euro!!!
Aaaahhhh - not long for you!

7/4/08 10:40 PM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

Thank you Sigsy.
It was a fun little shoot on our block, sun was shining and these jackets just bring out a real sense of confidence ???
I picked one up for myself - a zebra print one. Going wild this Spring!!

7/4/08 10:44 PM  
Blogger renée said...

Wow, those jackets are made of awesome. :D

And thank you so much for the comment and links - I'm going to start hooping this month. there's a free beginner's lesson @ hoopgirl going on somewhat near my home, so I'm going to buy a hoop from them and start asap! So cool!

8/4/08 12:40 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Ah, to be young again! You were the perfect model for them. They look great on you! I am inviting you to a book tag if you have the time. See my blog for details. Have a great day.

8/4/08 6:53 AM  
Blogger leila marie said...

i can't stop looking at these jackets. they will be mine...oh yes...they will be mine!

11/4/08 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home