Saturday, March 01, 2008

Black List Tokyo


Photo by Hiroki and Andrea

Black List Tokyo is an ultra sleek monthly gathering in Tokyo. Exclusively for Black List members and the ones they love, these funky happenings in some of Tokyo's smoothest night spots are a fusion of French club scene and the Tokyo international set.

Tokyo Black List
was established in 2005 by Beno creator of the BOEGE label and his partner Cedric. As the Black List site croons, they are "2 Frenchmen with a passion for luxurious parties and good community". As we witnessed they also know how to keep a crowd entertained and cozy in stunning surroundings well after last Tokyo train.

Check out the Black List site gallery for more eye candy, but here are a few of us lapping up the fun at last month's Parisian festa. All photos were taken by super glam photographers Hiroki (it is worth going just to see his Swarovski studded camera strap) and Andrea.

Masao and I with BOEGE team Beno and Noriko.


Me with what looks like a powerful, red laser beam coming from my head! Yes I have extraordinary super powers, watch out.



My wings in full flight.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how neat! I love your tattoo! And I have been loving the music videos you have been posting lately. Too cool!

3/3/08 2:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/3/08 3:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The laser picture totally cracked me up. By the way, that's a fabulous print top!

5/3/08 4:08 AM  
Blogger Sigsy said...

Looking very lovely Ms SZ.
I have a secret...

5/3/08 2:25 PM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

A secret??

5/3/08 5:35 PM  
Blogger Sigsy said...

I found this round thing at work...

6/3/08 12:57 AM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

You are a hoop star?

6/3/08 8:34 AM  
Blogger Sigsy said...

No star mate. But I have been shaking back and forth in our living room every night. It took about 2 days to get the hang of it.
With this dodgy old hula hoop we used to use for training at work.
It helps to keep my tummy trimmer and gives me a bit of energy and is free and easy to do in front of the telly.
See - you spread hoop love.

6/3/08 11:59 PM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

Haha my wickedly delicious plan is evolving!!!

Get thee to a park! Free on the 15th or 16th? Even this weekend might be lush! I am oh so ready to groove to your moves!

7/3/08 10:56 AM  
Blogger Sigsy said...

Sweety, I look like a lump of cheese on a record player!

But I am willing to release my fierce hooping energy on a park. Let's see what this weekend brings.

7/3/08 12:08 PM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

HA HA HA sorry the image was too freakin funny!

I bet you are more like a fiery flame burning wildly!

7/3/08 1:36 PM  
Blogger gorjess said...

i misss this blog....great stuff as always.

7/3/08 10:34 PM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

Thanks gorgeous gorjess I miss you too!

8/3/08 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home