Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What I was Really Looking For

This is what I was really looking for when I stumbled upon Danny!

Thanks to Martine I rediscovered MylesinLondon and his outstanding captures of Tokyo.
Yes, this city really does move that fast, no camera tricks there! ;)
Here is a brighter yet more serene view of the gorgeous city we live in. This is the first of Myles' videos that I spotted on MySpace a while back!

I used to think of Tokyo as so unique and very foreign for so many years yet watching these it seems so familiar and usual. Which it not necessarily a bad thing. I just wonder is it time to move on or is the feeling a sense of being at home? Lucky for me I am heading back to my real home of Australia in a few weeks time for a big reminder and soak up of the GOOD LIFE! Ah I cannot wait! I love Tokyo but it is far from a cozy, comforting, relaxing home. Lucky for me, right now I am not looking for anything too cozy. When I am I know where my real home is!

4 Comments:

Blogger JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hey Deanne,
How's it going? You lucky thing. Say G'day to my real home for me too. Can't wait to hear all about the hooping camp.
Larissa

27/2/08 11:03 PM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

Hey ladies wish I could take you with me! We would have a wild time roaming the streets in search of doggie treats!
xx

28/2/08 10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok. After the " What I was Really Looking For" video, i confirm myself a Japan trip this yr.

29/2/08 11:23 AM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

Alan you should totally book your ticket! It makes an awesome holiday...not a very relaxing one but you will definitely be on a high the whole time!

29/2/08 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home