Friday, February 01, 2008

Super Model

I don't care what my teachers say
I'm gonna be a supermodel.
And Everyone is gonna dress like me,
wait and see

When I'm a supermodel
and my hair will shine like the sea.
Everyone will wanna look just like me
me...

Cause I'm young and I'm hip, and so beautiful,
I'm gonna be a supermodel


I adored this song from the Clueless soundtrack. The lyrics flooded back into my head last weekend when we did a super fun photo shoot for the hot New York label recently launched on TOKYOMADE, chief&mischief.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, you're gorgeous!!

Deanne, I want to ask you a personal question. Have you ever had a problem with Chikan here yet? I had my first experience today and it was really serious and horrifying. I spent all day at the police station. Do you know anyone else who this has happened to? I just feel so crazy right now and have been crying all day. It would be great to hear from you if you have time so that you could tell me your experiences or your friend's experience if you know anyone that this has happened to.

xox
Julie

1/2/08 6:30 PM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

omg Julie please email me tokyomade GMAIL
I am really, very sorry about what happened to you today. That has never happened to me or anyone I know...but please get in touch!

I hope you are OK!

2/2/08 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home