Monday, February 18, 2008

For Sigsy

There is this simple little rule in life and if you stick to it, backing it with all your positive love and power then it will work for you 100% of the time for all things great and small. This way of the universe is often referred to as the law of attraction, I tend to think of it simply as thoughts becoming things.

A sweet and simple example of thoughts becoming things...
Sigsy wrote in response to my post about Josh McKible's Nani Bird art:
"I love the nani birds, I saw them on Innocent girls pages.
What I'd really like is a set of greetings cards I can send around the world..."

And so I present you with the funkiest set of greeting cards you ever did see featuring the Nani Birds, skeletal friends and a burning bonsai here and there.


7 Comments:

Blogger Lulu said...

They are awesome and I want them! Should I get them off the site or could I pay you in cash when I see you on the 2nd?

18/2/08 7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee hee!! look at us and our sweet little circle of creative friends... Tokyomade makes for less than 6 degrees yay...keep up the good work and Happy Birthday Tokyomade!

18/2/08 8:17 PM  
Blogger Sigsy said...

Thank you so much. You have put a genuine smile on my face.
I will order a set ASAP along with a T shirt that I have had my eye on on the site.

Can I get a Tokyo made badge to display on my Blog? Where can I get the code or whatever I need? I'm sure my 5-strong readership will love it!

Hi Innocent! I love it that we keep popping up in the same places. It was after all, through the inimitable Aunty Marty that we first met.

I am so into everyone who is reading this right now.
I am so into us.

18/2/08 11:55 PM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

Lulu, Josh sends them when he gets an order. We will contact him and get back to you. Could probably bring them on Sunday!

19/2/08 11:29 AM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

Andrea, it is wonderfully scary how we are all wrapped up together! Yay to that!

19/2/08 11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the bottom print, the black bird with the green nature and blue talking bubble. That needs to hang on my wall as a big art statement! :)

And yes, thoughts become things... we have to be very careful what we wish for because we will probably get it (so think good things).

19/2/08 12:16 PM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

The bird at the bottom is saying "nani?" which is Japanese for "what?"

19/2/08 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home