Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hoopies 2008

Hooping.org are holding their first annual Hoopies awards.

GUESS WHAT? I have been nominated and chosen as one of five Outstanding Newbie Hoopers (Started in 2007)

You can VOTE FOR ME and a range of talented and inspirational other hoopers across the globe @ hooping.org. Each hooper or hoop group has a link so you can check out their amazing skills and passion.

Thank you so much to hooping.org and all other hoopers for your inspiration and constant support.

Thank you to you for being my power (and voting for me, of course!!)

Hoopy love
d
xx

6 Comments:

Blogger Gala Darling said...

Consider yourself voted for, beautiful! Big kisses!

15/1/08 2:45 PM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

Thank you my Darling
xx

15/1/08 7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
My vote is in.
Will get a few more in.
Love xxx ooo m

15/1/08 9:46 PM  
Blogger Dr Sketchy's - Tokyo said...

you are soooo voted for!

16/1/08 3:28 PM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

Thanks mama!
xxxxxxx

16/1/08 11:43 PM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

yay even the Sketchers are on my side!
Thank you!

16/1/08 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home