Saturday, November 24, 2007

Japanese Toilet TV

This is the kind of TV viewing you begin to get used to living in Japan.

While I have never been the victim of pranks like these I do feel I have encountered my fair share of toilet related traumas here. I can't imagine ever recovering fully from being pulled into water from a porta loo while squatting to let one out. I still have not recovered from my first encounter with an electronic toilet and it's tendency to spray water unnecessarily or a Shibuya train station squatter prior to last train.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh this made me laugh!! It's funny how shocking the loo in other places can be sometimes. I tell you, that was the one thing that we all had a hard time adjusting to when we were traveling in Russia. ;)

25/11/07 12:10 PM  
Blogger travelphilippines said...

hahaha that was sooooooooo funnnny... lmao

28/11/07 6:02 AM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

Cute huh?

28/11/07 9:02 AM  
Blogger vegetablej said...

This leaves me almost speechless. Half horror/half shocked amusement. Trouble is, I can almost imagine it happening whenever I use a public toilet. There are some pretty strange ones out there. :)

29/11/07 9:28 AM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

vegetablej I sincerely hope that these kind of antics are never happening while we are in or around any public toilets!

I have been caught pants down, in squat position a number of times in Japanese port-a-loos. I have a shocking habit of not locking the door properly (I think I am so overjoyed to be finally able to release my full bladder after standing in line for an hour that I forget about the lock and get straight down to business). Horrifying for the poor person who gets an eyeful of my bare bottom I am sure!

29/11/07 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home