Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Top Weekend in Tokyo

I am yet to have a Tokyo karaoke experience that I fully remember but that is not completely unforgettable. Oh the memories, however blurred. Thank god for technology and the peeps who embrace it. Thanks to my karaoke buddies some highlights were captured...thus the memories live on!

Lindsey's birthday bash started off innocently enough with her on a Tokyo scavenger hunt. Naturally the night ended with jugs of undisclosed liquids, wild screams of joy (or pain) and some sweaty looking singers in some questionable pics.

Happy Birthday Lindsey!









ps Thanks Lindsey, Mark and Fintan for the pics (I stole them without asking!!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Gala Darling said...

Ms. D., you are a TOTAL sex pot!

23/10/07 8:36 PM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

You better be warming that voice up honey. A wild night of karaoke is simply beckoning you!! Screaming your name...Gaaaaaaaaaalaaaaaaaaaaaa oh Gaaaaala

23/10/07 9:11 PM  
Blogger Mark Tokyo said...

Such lovely people. Really, really lovely. My question is - where did you get the pic of Lindsey she took in the conbini? I MUST have it for my collection!

24/10/07 1:06 PM  
Blogger Ms. Scott said...

it's on facebook, mark! thanks to everyone that weekend...i hated you all as i was scouring the street of shinjuku trying to find a salaryman who would let me take a picture with them, but after it was all said and done, it was the best tokyo bday ever!

6/11/07 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home