Thursday, August 23, 2007

Fish out of Water




Finally the shoes that I ordered from Irregular Choice arrived today! Woohoo, cept they are way too pretty to wear! There was a slight mix up with the order but they got it all sorted out quickly and without fuss.
Yes, the green colored heels have a sectioned toe just like Japanese tabi socks. These pretties are called Fish out of Water. The pink animal print sandals are Dirrrty and the black flats are Lea Roma.

I love them all but I spied a new pair of beauties today...I really must have THEM! Oh and how about THESE stunners?!

Mum and I went Tokyo shoe shopping yesterday and the Autumn look has quickly crept onto the shelves. Big. Bold. Ankle boots. *SIGH*

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow those shoes look positively divine! Btw, I received the Tokyomade promotional package! It's was great! Thanks! I blogged about it here!

P.S. I used some of the photos of the items that you have for sale on your website. I know I didn't ask ahead of time, but if it's an issue, I can immediately take them down and replace them with text links.

23/8/07 11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, sorry, blogged here

23/8/07 11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are some amazing shoes. You must be jumping with joy.:)

24/8/07 7:45 AM  
Blogger SabineM said...

Fabulous shoes! They look like they belong to a museum!

25/8/07 9:27 AM  
Blogger Sigsy said...

FAB U LUSH

27/8/07 1:02 PM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

I still haven't worn the fishy ones, too precious.

27/8/07 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home