Friday, July 06, 2007

tortured housewife

It is not very often that I get the urge to clean and when I do it usually means there is something on my mind!

So as the man of the house worked ie chatted to an old friend on the phone while in his office...



I dug out the 40's housewife garb and got to work, scrubbing and soaking.


Fortunately for me, whatever it was that was on my mind soon dissipated and I was lured by thoughts of powerful tequila cocktails.



Just as my foremothers would have, I gave into the call of the grog and what started as a productive afternoon of cleanliness, has finished as a steamy evening of loud music and a slight headache. I best take a bex, put my curlers in and have a bloody good lie down.

4 Comments:

Blogger D said...

loon desu

8/7/07 3:49 PM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

te he now that the tequila has worn off these are a little shameful but must stay forever as a record of my lunacy

8/7/07 7:33 PM  
Blogger leila marie said...

looks to me like you took a page from the Lucille Ball book of Housewife Hijinx. Love it, love it, love it. Make sure the other pea in the pod knows that Leilachan thinks the high powered home executive look suits him!

10/7/07 2:17 AM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

Shall do honey bunny!
When ya coming home to mama?

10/7/07 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home