Sunday, March 25, 2007

CUPCAKES





With the guidance and help our overly generous and seriously talented friends we made a lush batch of the most decadent cupcakes I have ever had the pleasure of devouring!
I can never thank you; Nick and Lindsey, enough for the fun bake off day and the exquisite results!





MORE on the PINK PARTY soon! The hugest thank you to all of our amazing friends, new and old for a fantastic day! The BIGGEST thanks of all goes to the campers Lulu and Kat for their mighty effort - getting to the park at the crack o dawn to get the best spot in the park, right near the swans! THANK YOU THANK YOU

4 Comments:

Blogger Sigsy said...

Looks great - those cakes look amazing. So sorry we didn't make it but I am a bit under the weather! Thoes cup cakes do look divine. DIVINE.

25/3/07 8:57 PM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

Oh no SiGSY HOpe YOU ARe FEELING much better really soon. You mentioned feeling sick in the rat post...bloody rats!

Take it easy thanks for the kind thoughts.

26/3/07 12:49 AM  
Blogger Doll Face said...

They look awesome! After seeing your link to Lulu now I know how you found me :-)

Here's the link you asked for:

http://dna.imagini.net/friends/

26/3/07 12:14 PM  
Blogger Mark Tokyo said...

Cupcakes and fame all in one week! All this and cow placenta too! Be sure to have someone get me a Metropolis for when I get back to Japan. You know I will carry it around in my bag and pull it out to show people every chance I get.

26/3/07 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home