Saturday, February 03, 2007

I knew it!!

There was no other character I could possibly be. I was born a cookie monster and will die a cookie monster...in fact I might just go raid the cupboard for some now!
You Are Cookie Monster

Misunderstood as a primal monster, you're a true hedonist with a huge sweet tooth.

You are usually feeling: Hungry. Cookies are preferred, but you'll eat anything if cookies aren't around.

You are famous for: Your slightly crazy eyes and usual way of speaking

How you life your life: In the moment. "Me want COOKIE!"

3 Comments:

Blogger D said...

that's fuckin funny!

3/2/07 10:30 AM  
Blogger JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hey Deanne,
Just took the test!! I too am a "Cookie Monster" !! I had a good laugh - thanks buddy.

3/2/07 6:37 PM  
Blogger Sigsy said...

Hi, well about hot yoga. I use this studio http://hotyoga-o.com/ It is pretty gentle yoga in a room at 40 degrees. SO you sweat and drink water a lot. You should opop along and check out the free trial lessons ans see if it is for you! Infact i'm off there now. I'll see which Sesame I am later...

4/2/07 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home