Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Better than chocolate!

After six long months of planning, preparing, preening and (hopefully) perfecting TOKYOMADE we can finally see the finish line, or perhaps this a really just the start of the race.
Looks like February 14 will be the official launch date for www.tokyomade.com - the best Valentine's Day present ever!
Here is a quick preview of some of the gorg pieces created and snapped up right here in Tokyo, Japan. Soon the whole world can indulge in a Tokyo shopping adventure.
Let us know what you think...and especially what you would love to see more of!

6 Comments:

Blogger JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

yeah! This looks fabulous Deanne. You guys really have been working hard on this one! We have fingers, and paws crossed for you and hope that this exciting venture brings you lots of joy.
Nice one.

8/2/07 10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOwwwwaahh thanks lovely ladies! If you could just tell 365 million of your friends that would be really cool!
Thanks for your love and support...it means alot!

9/2/07 6:20 PM  
Blogger Mark Tokyo said...

I, too, want everything - except maybe one of the purses. Will be putting up your site on my blog and then 10s of people will see it!

11/2/07 7:51 AM  
Blogger leila marie said...

Oh my god,
not to be out done...
...I want it ALL plus infinity.
No wonder you've been such a ghost. I can't wait to buy buy buy.
Specifically I've got my eye on the "Designed and made in Japn" handbag, The "Giraffe Macbag" and the Ninja Kewpie!
YIKES!
There goes my monthly budget.

11/2/07 1:25 PM  
Blogger Sigsy said...

Oh - looks great. I wanna buy stuff. Fun stuff. I'll post about it when it's up and running then my extensive readership will be buying like crazy. That'd be my Mum then...

12/2/07 12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations...
Hopefully all the hard work is over and some early nights can be had.
Hope you sell the lot in one swoop and make your 1st mill.
Love xxxooo m

15/2/07 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home