Saturday, July 15, 2006

summer camp

as i pack and prepare for summer camp, a 6 day camp beginning tomorrow...i leave you with some pics from the past that my ma just sent me. these snaps depict my sister's erratic emotions (she was gorg though), my thick facial and head hair and the wicked 80's decor in our house.




And then the 90's hit - she started wearing stilettos with her flannie pjs and i added shocking denim hats to accompany my cheesey smile

We've come a long way...she's now the leader of a bike gang and i'm an underworld gambler...who would have known way back then that we could become so successful. Here's to many more years as partners in organised crime!!
Wish me luck on camp...me, the heat, wilderness and no internet or cell phone *GULP*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home