Monday, June 12, 2006

go world!

There comes a time in every 'international' relationship when loyalties are tested, blood flows thicker than water and you realise that despite your closeness you may never truly be in the same boat...
Japan vs Australia
may the best team win
(to be honest I couldn't really care less - I know, Iknow - but I am being supportive)
I am going for Japan because they have good hair, seem to look younger as they age and they have stealth like samurai precision - I am going for the Aussies because I am one and I have been told this is a history making event for them...
So GO TEAM

ps If the Italian team were playing I would definitely be going for them in appreciation of the fine Campari they have provided me this evening. I am enjoying it immensely as I prepare a luscious world cup dinner and snacks...


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going for Japan because I think Ono and Inamoto are hot studs and the Aussie team all look like mice, birds and stones... But we lost, we lost.. Booooooooo!!!!

Sounds like you have a big summer planned with lots of money spending so maybe we should go shopping either in the July sales or after you get back ;)

ilovekotatsu!

13/6/06 1:07 PM  
Blogger TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

Yes, I hate to see anyone lose but I really felt some pain last night when Japan were defeated - my reasoning is the country that wins has the biggest party and seeing as I am living in Japan now I want Japan to be that country - it has nothing to do with loyalties

Yep you are right I am saving my pennies for italian shoes and gifts for everyone so maybe we postpone the shopping thing for a bit

13/6/06 5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AUSSIE,AUSSIE,AUSSIE

14/6/06 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home