Wednesday, April 27, 2005

onamae wa?

i really should be bringing you the best and worst of tokyo...instead i'm aimlessly wandering through cyberspace tripping over useless yet mildly entertaining sites like this one:

What is your Japanese name?.

go on - have a go!



My japanese name is 原 Hara (wilderness) 弓美 Yumi (beautiful bow, as in bow and arrow).

remember in japan the first name goes last and the last name goes first.

so i am yumi hara or hara yumi...either way it sounds like a train station near anna's house, but that's kinda cool!

what's your japanese name?




Dsc08144

(I've always been one of those ridiculously vain or bored girls who spends/ wastes time taking photos of herself when she really should be doing something constructive...this one wasn't taken for this story it was taken to accompany an email to my sister telling her that i could no longer deny that i am a gay man - but i thought it kinda fit with the way im feeling now that all my friends will be calling me yumi not sushi and also so my mummy can see that i'm still alive)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home